- monitored by FIDO
- daemon stats here
- Aggregate internal vs external by bytes, packets or flows. Internal vs external derived by announced IP addressing.
- Our internal vs external by address family
- Total Ipv4 vs Ipv6 traffic by bytes and hosts
- Commodity vs Research vs Peering: Byte and host count totals by traffic class (peering, research, transit), by inet family. Try plotting bytes by family. Packet and flow totals also available
Local Subnet Info
- Protocol information by bytes. What's your lucky number?
- How many active v4 and v6 AS are we exchanging information with?
** Note that inbound path stats are misleading due to route asymmetry **
- Path AS info per origin AS; start here
- Origin AS by interface; start here
BGP Community Information
External Subnet Information
That's all folks.